Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Once in a lifetime!

I am doing my back-to-school cleaning, plus we were having some friends over for dinner, sooo....the sewing, ahem dining room table, is clean! I was forced to move my hoarder-like piles and piles of sewing stuff.
This made me feel better today. lol. This is my nearly finished lined black pencil skirt. I hope to finish it today!

Plus I organized my tiny tiny closet. I had to buy a stacky thing for my sweaters and pants, I guess because I have sewn so many dresses!
Hopefully I will do some more sewing before NYC on Thursday! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. "hoarder-like piles and piles of sewing stuff" - that totally described my sewing area! But it always feels so nice to get organized every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, I have finished making my skirt with the fabric you gave me. Here is the link:
    http://sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com/2010/07/retro-skirt-of-my-own-design-with.html

    On Monday I'll have photos of me wearing the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always feels good to get organized but feels even better to get those projects out again : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!