Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Next up: Simplicity 4256 blouse

My mom gave me this pattern, I think. I am going to make folded down collar from view 1 with the short sleeves from view 3. 
 This is my fabric, which is from the recent estate sale loot. It is only 1 1/8th yards, which is such a small piece. I am trying to figure out how to cram the pieces on there, while still somewhat matching the sides in the print.
Either way, I have tons of vintage red buttons, so it will use up some of those!

2 comments:

  1. I want to steal that fabric! The colors are fantastic. I also have that pattern, actually. Can't wait to see it made up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabric, the blouse will be very cute, can't wait to see you in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!