Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Two Weekends of Loot

This is last weekend and this weekend's loot. I have finally found a schedule of going to bed that makes substitute teaching Mon-Fri and then working Fri-Sun at the restaurant bearable. Thus, I have finished two sewing projects and almost a third! I'll post those later in the week! I am not yet motivated to take pictures, the house is really cold. It's that awkward time of year where it's cool outside, but the radiators have not yet turned on. I can't wait for the fiery inferno the house becomes with the radiators cranking!

I bought two hats and a pair of mittens, a National Geographic, and a gyroscope and sunglasses for Andrew. 
 I bought this wooden sewing box. I have no plans for it yet. With that big built-in cabinet in the dining room, I am not lacking in storage space.
 I bought four pairs of flats at Payless Shoe Source.
 This weekend I bought the dress pattern for myself and the baby pattern to make stuff for Anna's baby. We find out this week if it's a boy or a girl!
 These will go on Etsy, they are all in a bust 36. Email me if you want me to list one now.
 I also bought three zippers (brown, black and white) and the tool that makes rivets! Booyeah! And I tried it out and it makes rivets perfectly.                                                              
Rivet success. 
All of today's sewing stuff was two dollars. That's almost cheaper than one new zipper!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...tht's some good loot! It is getting cold there, I just checked the weather on the phone and it said a low tonight of 37. Maybe it will be snowing at xmas, that would be fun! Do you have a guess about Anna's baby, boy or girl? I think it's going to be a boy! Soon we will know.
    Dad's guess is a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's a girl, all of my patterns are so cute, but for girls!

      Delete
  2. That's a great haul! I finally found some good stuff this weekend, since this has been the summer of terrible thrifting. I also found a super awesome, yet hands down the most ghetto thrift store, ever, lol. :]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback!